My commitment to you, my clients and customers:
In today’s real estate market, you need to work with a Realtor you can trust and rely on. Whether buying or selling your primary residence, a second home, or, place for family members, I can help make that transition more seamless and pain-free. My motto, “Professional Service with a Personal Touch” is more than just words to me. It is my credo, as well, to work with integrity for you, and to offer my expertise in a way that will earn your trust along each step of the process.
- 2011 – Present: Affiliated with Realty Associates of Atlanta as a Sales Associate
- 1990-2011: Affiliated with RE/MAX Executives, Atlanta
- Member of DeKalb Association of Realtors
- Member of Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member of National Association of Realtors
Prior to my career in real estate, I taught school in DeKalb County and the City of Decatur. I received my Masters Degree in Education from Georgia State University and I’m a graduate of Mississippi University for Women.